Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Beautiful Summer

Summer has already gone and I must say it was so wonderful. I had many good memories this summer, I took up my Programming 3 subject under Sir Dan Ratilla and I'm happy to say that I finally got passed it. I was lucky our instructor decided to teach Mobile Programming which I was already acquainted (that's why I passed). Last May 15, 2009, Krizza's cousin, Te Hannah was married to Ya Boyong. The ceremony was held at Saint Paul and after that was at Sunny Point. On that same day was also the annniversary of C5 Torres so I wasnt able to finish the event and I rushed to C5 because me and my band (Strings on The Shed) had to perform there. On May 17 we went to Hagimit Falls with Krizza and the whole family. It was cloudy and raining that day but I didnt stop us from enjoying the outing. When we got there we went on the top most part of the falls, just a level below the water source. I really must say that It was so deep and the water is so cold and that I forgot that I was swimming in a falls and not on a beach I didnt realize that I wouldnt float. Now summer has ended and another school year is ahead of us. So long to waking up late and doing nothing. Back to waking up early in the morning and attending classes. I do hope that this would be good school year for me.

No comments: